Minimalist Children’s Bedroom Design
When a child has entered an age where he has to sleep separately from his parents, then parents need to provide space for them to move and rest. Children’s bedroom is a space to restore energy and mood after a day of experiencing things that are not always pleasant. The design of a child’s bedroom is indeed tricky because each room has its characteristics. The girls’ bedrooms are different from boys’ bedrooms. So parents need to pay attention to some things in designing their bedrooms, from the selection of furniture models to the interior color of the room.
Here are some ideas about the design of boys and girls’ bedrooms that you can refer to your child’s room.
- 1. Bedrooms with Box Wall Shelves
- 2. Ocean bedroom design for kids
- 3. Minimalist Children’s Bedrooms with Decorative Brick Walls
- 4. Minimalist children’s Bedroom with a place to hang clothes
- 5. yellow-orange minimalist kids bedroom design
- 6. Minimalist teenager bedroom design
- 7. Colorful minimalist kids bedroom design
- 8. Personalizing children Bedroom for minimalist kids bedroom design
- 9. Playful kids bedroom design
- 10. Using bunk beds in minimalist kids bedroom
- 11. Minimalist kids bedroom for sports fans
- 12. Using Playhouse Bed to make children comfortable in the room
- 13. The animal world for minimalist kids bedroom design
- 14. Army design for minimalist kids bedroom
- 15. Minimalist kids bedroom with a superhero theme
- 1. Minimalist nursery girls bedroom design
- 2. Little girls bedroom design with a unique bed
- 3. Glitter minimalist bedroom design for girls
- 4. Colorful little girls bedroom design idea
- 5. Minimalist Princess pink bedroom design
- 6. Cute modern bedroom design for little girls
- 7. Furniture set decoration for girls in minimalist bedroom
- 8. Cool teen girls bedroom design
1. Bedrooms with Box Wall Shelves
The bedroom with this blue dominance color looks attractive. The choice of furniture is unique, and there is a box-shaped wall shelf that can be used to arrange books or small objects belonging to your son.
A study desk overlooking the window makes the impression that you are not bored.
2. Ocean bedroom design for kids
For your child who likes the ocean theme, this room design can be applied. The walls of the room are painted by gray color and the walls depict the impression of seawater and attach appropriate ornaments such as anchors, pictures of fish, or even photos of small shells at the edges.
The touch of the brown carpet gives a warm impression, and the shark-themed bedcover also makes it more attractive.
img via: insinyurbangunan.com
3. Minimalist Children’s Bedrooms with Decorative Brick Walls
The appearance of brick walls gives a distinctive impression. The impression of this rather dark room can be for your teenager. Even so, there is lighting from the outside through a large window in front of the child’s study table.
img via : www.apartmenttherapy.com
4. Minimalist children’s Bedroom with a place to hang clothes
Room design suitable for children aged 5 to 7 years. Looks simple and attractive, there is a place to hang neat clothes and underneath the cupboard with boxes to put toys or children’s items.
Wooden wall decorations with robotic paintings make the rooms more attractive.
img via: housebeautiful.com
Read Also: Minimalist Bedroom Design
5. yellow-orange minimalist kids bedroom design
Bright colors are the most preferred color for children, combining orange and yellow will give a luxurious and gorgeous impression on your child’s room. Give decoration on the wall with a cartoon wallpaper or ornament so that the child is comfortable living in the room, providing a hanging seat for the place your child is playing. Give a full window to add natural lighting to the child’s bedroom.
6. Minimalist teenager bedroom design
Providing a comfortable space for children to play is one way to make your child is not fussy at home. One of the methods is by designing your child’s room like a playground by providing toys in the room. For color selection, you can combine green and orange, and create a bed you can make it multi-level to minimize the use of space.
7. Colorful minimalist kids bedroom design
Making a child’s bedroom colorful is a good idea for parents. In addition to giving a good impression, a colorful bedroom will also help children memorize the colors. For example, you can combine orange, blue, and green with a checkered accent. For accessories, you can add dolls and other items of similar color.
8. Personalizing children Bedroom for minimalist kids bedroom design
If you have two twins, the theme of this bedroom is very suitable for you to apply in your home. You can make a room with two beds in it, also make a separator between one bed and the other bed. To look attractive, you can make a different design between room one and the second. For example, in the picture, you see a wall between rooms one and two given a different color as well as the mattress. Paste their name on the wall so that the child is happy with his room.
9. Playful kids bedroom design
This concept is very good applied for home or apartment. Which parents need to do is only store various kinds of toys in a child’s room so that the children feel at home playing in their bedroom. You can also save a giraffe statue or other animal so that your child’s bedroom seems alive.
10. Using bunk beds in minimalist kids bedroom
Applying bunk beds is perfect for those of you who have small children more than one, this concept will make your space look wider because it doesn’t use much space. For color selection, you can combine green and white on the bed, and the gray color on the wall.
11. Minimalist kids bedroom for sports fans
If your child like sports, this theme of the bedroom is very suitable for you to apply to your child’s bedroom. add accessories such as balls, player clothes, or photos of players in the child’s bedroom
12. Using Playhouse Bed to make children comfortable in the room
Parents are required to be creative in all things, not least by designing children’s rooms to look suitable for children. But for super-busy parents, maybe the design of this bed you can apply in your child’s bedroom. With designing the bed in the form of the house, of course, the main attraction for children to feel at home and comfortable living in their bedroom.
13. The animal world for minimalist kids bedroom design
Most children like animals, whether it’s elephants, cats, dogs, birds, giraffes, or other animals. Presenting a room design similar to the animal world will make your child feel comfortable at home. You can paste cartoon animal wallpapers on the walls of the room so that the room looks like an animal world. Then you can add stuffed animals to complement the flaws in the room. If you like the wallpaper as above, you can buy it here
14. Army design for minimalist kids bedroom
If you are a soldier, then this theme is suitable for you to apply in a child’s bedroom. So that your child will become more familiar with his father’s work. To design this room is also quite easy, you need to give a camouflage motif in some corners of the room. For walls, you can use forest wallpaper to add a subjective natural impression, don’t forget to add accessories such as helm soldiers, toy guns, etc.
15. Minimalist kids bedroom with a superhero theme
This room theme is very suitable to be applied to your child’s bedroom. if your child likes superhero characters like superman, spiderman, batman, Wonderwoman, etc. To designing this room, it is also effortless, by attaching superhero character stickers to the children’s room walls. Parents can also add a blanket of superhero characters to complete the design of this room. If you want to buy this character wall sticker, you can buy it here.
Designing a room for girls is certainly different from a boy’s room. Because the tendency between the two is distinct, for example, boys prefer striking colors like red, blue, or green. While girls tend to prefer pink or purple. Therefore parents are required to be able to estimate what the child’s favorite, especially for the design of his bedroom. Here are the references that we can provide for the minimalist bedroom design:
1. Minimalist nursery girls bedroom design
Room design with a warm theme is perfect for your 1-2-year-old girl. This theme is ideal for you to apply with a young orange color, giving a bed with a fence is the best choice to make your child safer.
2. Little girls bedroom design with a unique bed
Designing your child’s bedroom like a royal princess’s bedroom is a dream for parents. Your child will feel happy if her bedroom is made like a princess bedroom. Designing these rooms can be done by providing unique beds such as horse carriages or others. For wall designs, you can use pink and white wallpapers.
3. Glitter minimalist bedroom design for girls
Girls usually like items that have glitter or beads, so designing girls’ rooms with glitter walls is a good idea. Parents can use gold paint for the wall before the paint on the wall dries you can sprinkle glitter on the wall.
4. Colorful little girls bedroom design idea
The theme of this room is designed with an emphasis on the combination of various colors. As in the picture above, that combines yellow, white, and sky blue. This room design is very suitable for girls aged nine years and above. Give wall decorations in the form of motivational writing so that the rooms are more attractive. For lighting, use a full window to provide natural light in a child’s bedroom.
5. Minimalist Princess pink bedroom design
A comfortable and cute bedroom is a dream for all girls, parents can make spacious rooms like princes’ rooms for their children. Choose pink for walls and mattresses, and stick wallpaper with cartoon characters like a snow princess in a child’s room.
6. Cute modern bedroom design for little girls
Pink with a unique bed set can make your little girls happy
7. Furniture set decoration for girls in minimalist bedroom
This room is combining between bed set and furniture with white color.
8. Cool teen girls bedroom design
The design of this room combines the bed and study table. The design of this room is suitable for your daughter, who has been sitting on a school bench.
That’s some of the references to children’s bedroom designs from us. Hopefully, it can help parents who are looking for recommendations, thank you